Our client, a successufil provider of accommodation and services, who has 40.000 online bookable holiday homes and apartments in 27 countries in his portfolio, is looking for Customer Support with German.
If company’s customers are looking for a mountain chalet, a villa with pool, a city apartment, a cottage or a castle – our client will find the right property for them!
And you personally, as Customer Support, will be responsible to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
Your main responsibility will be communication with clients (individuals who rents our houses and apartments), travel agencies (partners) and colleagues in abroad.
In the case of communication with clients, you will support them via phone and e-mail during reservations, arrivals, and stay in our homes and apartments, so in general, you will provide them needed information, answer their questions, and help them solve their problems.
We need you to…
- like communication with people & be a nice and helping person,
- be fluent German speaker due to support of customers from DACH region,
- be flexibilible. You will have shifts (first one starts at 8:00, last one ends at 22:00 – you will chose shifts by yourself a month before) and work 2 weekends during main season (July – August).
You can look forward to…
- Pleasant working environment in stable company
- Great salary + annual bonus
- Start ASAP or up to agreement
- 1-year contract with possible extension
- Possibility of part-time
- Onboarding training that lasts 1 month
- Home office
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers (120 CZK/shift)
- MultiSport Card contribution or 300 CZK monthly credited on Sodexo Benefit Card
- 50% extra for weekends hours
- 50% extra + compensatory leave on another day for the Czech bank holidays
- 10-50% discount on all company’s properties
- Corporate events and team-building activities
- Office in Prague’s center
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.