The Customer Support position is suitable for anyone who would like to work in an international company and enjoys beer. Come work in a quickly changing environment!
- Treating incoming orders from customers
- Monitoring and solving customer requests
- Entering orders to the system and ensuring logistic data a met for these orders
- Providing support to other team members
- Write reports and provide feedback
- Other administrative tasks in this character
- Fluent in English and German
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Sense of priority to handle tasks and deadlines
- Previous experience in administration or customer service is welcomed
- Wide range of benefits: meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, financial contribution to home office, open bar and beer evenings, company free products, Multisport cards, etc.
- Opportunity to start working immediately
- Possibility to work full-time or 6 hours per day
- Friendly team and international environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.