- Communicate with customers via phone or e-mail
- Provide information about the company’s products to the customers (company manufactures cameras, audio recorders)
- Answer technical questions about the camera’s settings, explain functionality, give advice (you don’t need to have a technical background because you’ll be well-trained)
- Solve basic customer’s issues
What do we expect from you?
- You are a native French speaker & your English is at the communicative level (you will support French-speaking customers, but internal communication is in English)
- Experience from the customer service field – it’s an advantage but not a necessity, and that’s why this position is suitable for graduates/juniors as well
- Moreover, if you’re a fan of photography or cameras then you’re the right person for us =)
- Full-time job with an unlimited contract
- Start up to the agreement
- Fix salary + bonuses
- Intense training lasting several weeks
- 28 days of vacation
- Public transport allowance (5300 CZK)
- Paid language courses (including Czech for foreigners)
- Company’s canteen with free salads and drinks
- Meal allowance
- Subsidized massage, fitness, or relaxing room in the building
- Discount on the company’s products (or you can borrow them for free)
- Working hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 18:00; Friday 9:00 – 16:45
- No shifts, free weekends!
- Location – Prague
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.