Our client, a leading multinational company, is currently hiring team members for their Customs and Compliance Team in Prague. If you are an analytical person with strong organizational skills, this is an opportunity for you.
- Supply data to local statistical authorities in the agreed format and time
- Ensure the completeness of the declaration by gathering information from business unit representatives on the physical flow of goods.
- Ensure that statistical reporting complies with all relevant legal requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate with statistical authorities, business units and other organizations.
- Maintain documentation in archive and answer queries from authorities.
- Background in Business Administration
- Ability to identify process improvements and work independently
- Strong decision-making, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well with people across the world
- Fluency in English
- Long-term opportunity in a reputable multinational company
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers or meal allowance
- Multisport card contribution
- Quarterly public transport contribution
- Partial home office
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.