Our client, a leading multinational company, is currently hiring team members for their Customs and Compliance Team in Prague. If you are an independent thinker and interested in customs operations, we are looking for you.
- Supporting the customs brokers globally by providing all required information to complete the clearance process.
- Analyzing and driving to solution any issues preventing the customs invoices creation.
- Supporting the local team in executing import and export process activities.
- Analyzing and escalating issues connected to missing or incorrect invoices.
- Addressing issues and communicating them with the respective departments.
- Background in Business Administration
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in learning about Customs Operations
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Fluency in English
- Long-term opportunity in a reputable multinational company
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers or meal allowance
- Multisport card contribution
- Quarterly public transport contribution
- Partial home office
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.