We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Manager. You will be responsible for running the daily mission of defending against cyber threats by identifying and triaging security incidents. We are looking for someone, who will bring experience in investigating network and endpoint intrusions, as well as in-depth experience handling security incidents.
- Cooperation with local ISO staff to assist (oversight, awareness and issue resolution)
- Plan and manage routine penetration tests, vulnerability scans, and security baseline (compliance checks)
- Implement plans for remediation of findings
- Manage Cyber Security Incidents to include incident detection, triage, and escalation per company protocol and forensic methodologies.
- Manage incident response and forensic services including Global Incident Response Team (GIRT) for the region.
- Conduct initial and ongoing formal assessments of information security risks related to:
- business projects and/or vendors
- determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct
- follow-up on any necessary remediation efforts
- Company car
- Interesting work in a team of active, friendly and competent people
- Corporate culture based on informal atmosphere and modern working environment
- Space for your career and personal development
- Home office
- Food tickets
- Extra vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Discount for purchase in our stores
- Card Multisport with the employer contribution
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.