We are looking for a motivated and talented linguist to join international Translation team in Luxembourg! A diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe with a total population of around half a million. Luxembourg is known for banking, steel and a number of EU institutions plus an increasing number of technology-centric organizations. This country boasts a rich cultural scene and a high standard of living.
Who will you work for?
A leader in the online retail shopping industry, this company has become highly globalized and international from its original foundations. This company provides consumer products and subscriptions to its customers via its online website. Additionally, a separate Web Services division of the company focuses on providing storage and databases to its clients who range from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
As a member of the Translation Team within the Consumer Localization department, you will play a key role in ensuring that human and machine-generated translations meet the right level of quality for our customers.
- Translate catalog attributes and support other human translation projects
- Post-edit machine-translated product detail pages in an efficient way to increase the product availability for the customer in their preferred language
- Conduct quality checks – proofreading/reviewing linguistic work from freelancer translators and other external vendors to ensure adherence to customer’s and company’s quality standards and provide feedback and coaching when needed
- Depending on the group’s needs and your own skills and inclinations, support leadership, business and tech teams by taking an active part in hiring, training, project management, technical support, etc.
- Czech native level
- Fluency in German and English
- At least bachelor´s degree in Language Studies, Translation, Interpreting or Communication, or related fields such as Philology, Journalism, Public Relations, etc.
- Some previous experience with language related tasks, such as translation, proof-reading, editing, content creation or interpreting desirable
- Knowledge of CAT tools is an advantage
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to relocate to Luxemburg
- Relocation bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Life and disability insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Support for families
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contact
- Continued learning and development
- Teambuilding activities
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.