We are looking for a motivated and talented linguist to join the international Translation team in Luxembourg! This is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe with a total population of around half a million. Luxembourg is known for their banking, steel and a number of EU institutions along with an increasing number of technology-centric organizations. This country boasts about their rich cultural scene and high standard of living.
Who will you work for?
As a leader in the online retail shopping industry, this company has become highly globalized since its original foundation. This company provides consumer products and subscriptions to its customers through its website. Additionally, a separate Web Services division of the company focuses on providing storage and databases to clients ranging from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
As a member of the Translation Team within the Consumer Localization department, you will play a key role in ensuring that human and machine-generated translations are correct and clear for customers.
- Translate catalog features and assist in other human translation projects
- Post-edit machine-translated product detail pages in a way that will increase the product’s availability for the customer in their preferred language
- Conduct quality checks by reviewing linguistic work from freelancer translators and other external vendors to ensure they meet customer’s and the company’s quality standards while also providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Depending on the group’s needs and your own skills and inclinations you will support leadership, business and tech teams by taking an active part in hiring, training, project management, technical support, etc.
- Czech native level
- Fluency in German and English
- At least bachelor´s degree in Language Studies, Translation, Interpreting or Communication, or another related fields such as Philology, Journalism, Public Relations, etc.
- Some previous experience with language related tasks, such as translation, proof-reading, editing, content creation or interpreting is desirable
- Knowledge of CAT tools is an advantage
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to relocate to Luxemburg
- Relocation bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Life and disability insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Support for families
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contact
- Continued learning and development
- Teambuilding activities
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition