Are you interested in working in an international company? Do you have experience with data management or administration? Would you like to use English daily at work? Are you OK with repetitive tasks?
An international company is looking for candidates for a position DATA ADMINISTRATOR.
Key job responsibilities:
- Data management – products’ names, codes and description
- Filling data in tables
- Using given materials
- Communication with other departments to get necessary missing data
Start: by agreement (contract for definite period of time with an assumption of extension)
Location: Prague 9 (Prosek)Requirements:
- Min. secondary education
- Previous experience from similar position is a big PLUS
- Previous experience in administration will suffice
- Excellent knowledge of English (all data and information in English, as well as internal communication)
- MS Excel – very good level – knowledge of formulas (vlookup, if etc) will make your work faster
- STEREOTYPE RESISTANCY
- Excellent communication skills – communication with other departments
- Organizational skills and time management – organize yourself, the tasks and the whole process
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package (up to 4000 CZK per month after trial period) – can be used for travelling, sport&culture, education, wellness and health care
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=lidske-zdroje-pravo-administrativa
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.