If you’re a tech-savvy, analytically driven individual and seeking an employment opportunity within an international company, then this data analyst position may just be the right step forward in your career.
As a Data Analyst, you will be actively reviewing and processing varying data to generate relevant reports.
- Analyzing, extracting and overwriting data in Excel spreadsheets
- Creating daily reports for Sales Operations team
- Producing inputs, outputs and processes from internal and external systems within Excel
- Actively seeking system improvement methods
- Handling multiple spreadsheets simultaneously
- Collaborating with remote teams in the UK and Ireland and travelling as necessary
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Computer Science/Finance/Mathematics/Statistics or similar
- Advanced/Super User of Excel and good background in other MS Office applications (Word, PPT, Access) – experience with Oracle/SAP is an advantage
- Experience with forecasting or managing demand/ supply is preferable
- Incredibly accurate and detail-oriented – ability to create and analyze Excel spreadsheets and report findings
- Solution-driven – pinpoint limitations and suggest enhancements to current system
- Fluent English (C1)
- 25 vacation days per year
- Fitness Allowance
- Meal voucher (benefit level of CZK 110 per working day)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Accidental Insurance
- Supplementary Retirement Contribution
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition