International company that builds the future of networks, pioneering advanced technology and operating in 140+ countries, is looking for a Data Analyst!
If you are experienced Data Analyst with experience in working with Linux environment and you would like to work with something large and worldwide – you are the one we need!
- Working with telecommunications data from various company products.
- Creating visualizations and reports in an internally developed application similar to Grafana or Kibana
- Collaborating with various product teams within the company to better understand the data and product domain
- Experienced in data analytics or data engineering
- Experienced in working within Linux environment
- Basic scripting skills (ideally, not a requirement)
- Communicative English at the level of being able to talk to anyone around the world (written and spoken)
- On the job, you will gain experience with the telecommunications world (through product data in mobile operator networks) and also working with systems running in virtualized or Kubernetes environments
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.