Are you looking for a unique opportunity – to become part of the newly created CEE Data Team and put your hands on establishing a new technology data world? Do you want to be the first expert in the early stages of the data transformation program, re-building a platform for an international banking and insurance group of French origin?
Join us as a Data Analyst!
→ Our Data Team ←
We are assembling a team made up of one Data Analyst, one Data Engineer, and one Data & Process Manager to work under the guidance of an experienced Senior Manager. So yes, you can bring your data buddy and team up!
→ Our tech stack and processes ←
Kimball, BI (SSIS, SSAS, AAS, DAX, visual studio, Power BI, Spotfire, etc.), SQL, Azure Cloud, Databricks, SQL, Spark, Python, Power BI, Qlik Data Integration (Attunity), Git, CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- develop, implement, enhance and maintain advanced production analytical systems
- define and document procedures and Data Assets
- guarantee Data Assets quality & sustainability
- explore, crunch, and model data to find insights for business
- bring expertise on related BI & Data Analytics topics within your organization
- support, upskill and advise other Data Fellows of our Data community
- experience in BI environment production and technologies (build & run)
- SQL expertise
- fluency in English (Czech is an extra advantage for you)
NICE TO HAVE
- knowledge of Data warehousing, visualization, management, reporting, and analysis
- good understanding of the SW development process (Git, CI/CD, etc.)
- Home Office (60%)
- Home Office contribution (600 CZK/month)
- Laptop & IT equipment for remote work
- Financial bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring by external Senior Data experts team
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers worth 150 CZK/day
- MultiSport/Sodexo Flexi Pass card (600 CZK/month)
- Free annual travel insurance for Europe
- Free life insurance
- Pension insurance (400 CZK/month)
- Delicious coffee without limit
- E-learning courses
- Modern offices and modern technologies
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.