Are you interested in data and quantity surveying? Do you want to get insight into the European market of mobile operators, mobile phone manufacturers, retailers, and distributors? Do you want to work in an autonomous manner, which will allow you to make an impact?
For our American client, the premier global player in the field of IT data and analysis, operating in over 110 countries worldwide, we are searching for a Junior Data Analyst to join our small team based in Prague.
- primary and secondary research and data collection
- quantitative and qualitative analysis and forecast delivery
- management of the data collected by using a specific in-house tool
- contribution to consulting engagements
- university degree in Economics, Finance, or STEM subjects
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience in quantity surveying and report writing
- interest in international business and technologies
- flexible work hours
- partial home office
- 25 days of holiday
- 3 sick days + 4 unplug days per year
- annual bonus
- 65 CZK per day meal allowance
- cafeteria system (1000 points monthly)
- internally and externally provided training
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.