Are you an university student with very good Excel skills and fluent English?
Are you looking for experience in data quality and compliance from a well-known international IT company?
We are hiring DATA ANALYST and look forward to receiving your CV!
– mine and analyze data from company databases
– work with Development team to understand the system functionality and testing approaches
– communicate and work with various stakeholders and assist in requirements, testing, issue resolutions etc.
– provide project dashboard reporting and metrics
Salary: 180 CZK/hour
Agreement on working activity (Dohoda o pracovní činnosti), long-term cooperation, working at least 20 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (right next to the metro station Chodov)
– University student (Economics/IT ideally)
– Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
– Basic knowledge of integration programs, SQL and Linux/Unix
– Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
– Advanced English (daily communication with foreigners – oral, telephonic, written)
– Analytical thinking
– Creative thinker who can provide alternatives to existing or proposed solutions
– Excellent starting position for future career
– Using English on a daily basis
– Meal allowance
– Participation in global projects
– Friendly atmosphere
– International environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.