French commercial truck&military vehicles manufacturer with corporate headquarters at Saint-Priest near Lyon with one of the branches in The Czech Republic is having open a great vacancy for enthusiastic Data Analyst.
This opportunity is for the person, who is already data analysis skilled and would like to dive into machine learning, scripting, or coding within the data field.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gather and process market data information (both Czech Republic and Slovakia)
- Provide a segmentation analysis, data modeling and visualizations
- Provide reporting of salesperson activity
- Use market segmentation insights to improve Social media targeting
- Web scraping, etc.
- Some experience with coding would be welcomed: Python, Pyspark, Bash scripting – an advantage
- Knowledge of Excel and SQL selects is essential and necessary
- Some experience working with Azure would be welcomed
- SQL DB and PowerBI – if you do not feel strong in this area, we can teach you a lot.
- Czech language native, English advanced (daily cooperation with abroad colleagues)
- possibility of growth and get into data science
- opportunity to be trained in technologies – Python, Pyspark, ML etc.
- home office and flexibility
- Individual work and independence in decision-making
- attractive payments conditions
- location: Prague Čestlice
- fulltime and long-term cooperation
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.