The Tools & Platforms team is looking for a motivated and experienced Analyst with 3-5 years of experience to join our team for a limited 6-month assignment with the potential to extend.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, generating insights and recommendations, and creating visualizations to help stakeholders make informed decisions. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of SQL, Tableau, and data modeling concepts. In addition, the candidate should have experience with insights & recommendation generation.
- Starting date: the soonest possible
- Office Location: Prague 8 Karlín
- Work Location: Czech republic
- Duration of Assignment: 6 months with possibility of extension
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Analyze data from various sources to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Create visualizations and dashboards using Tableau to help stakeholders understand complex data
- Work with stakeholders to identify and define business requirements
- Generate insights and recommendations based on data analysis
- Work with the team to continuously improve data analysis processes and techniques
- Develop and maintain documentation related to data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with other analysts and team members to ensure consistency and accuracy of analysis results
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments related to data analysis, visualization, and reporting
To excel in this role, you should bring the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis or related field
- Proficient in SQL for data manipulation and analysis
- Strong proficiency in Tableau for data visualization and reporting
- Experience with insights & recommendation generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Nice to have: Python knowledge
- Background in a world-famous American company
- Paid leave: 25 days per calendar year
- Meal allowances: meal vouchers
- A greater extent of time off/special cases of time off (e.g. sick days)
- Allowance for sports activities
- Flexipass vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly flexibility – possibility to work from the Prague office (Karlín) or with a combination of home office.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.