Our client, who combines modern technologies and human approach, is currently looking for a new colleague for the position of Data Center Business Consultant. The client ensures security for customer’s know-how, builds automated data centers and provides 24-7 technical support.
If you are a network engineer who focuses on datacenter technologies and you like to virtualize all the datacenter components, come join the team and help the client to implement modern SDDC solutions.
- Design the architecture of the data center
- Virtualization of the data center
- Provide the L3 support to the own technical support team
- Communication with the customers, collect and analyze the requirements
- Be part of interesting and diverse projects
- Work with the latest technologies and test it in the client’s lab
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco technologies on the CCNP level, IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, UCS, ACI
- Good knowledge of datacenter concepts, trends, standards and protocols
- Experience with datacenter infrastructure design and implementation
- Solid knowledge of networking in the VMware vSphere environment
- Experience with enterprise network design and implementation
- Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Nice office on the subway (C line)
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 sick days
- 100 CZK meal vouchers
- Phone, notebook
- Company car
- Paid certification, training, English classes, professional conferences
- Interesting technologies for interesting clients on various projects
- Friendly and stable team full of supportive professional colleagues
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.