Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. We also aim to reward those who invest their money, time and ideas in our company.
• Contribute to build and develop pricing tools and processes to continually improve the quality and delivery efficiency of the delivery teams and pricing function
• Support Program Leads, customer teams and/or our teams to gather inputs required for pricing
• Calculate pricing for a particular request according to a set pricing model
• Support Pricing Lead to maintain an updated repository of pricing tools
• Collaboration with Finance to develop, implement and maintain pricing policies
• Identify price improvement opportunities and promote innovative solutions leveraging the tools available.
• Support the Pricing Lead in ad hoc requests or analysis such as benchmark exercises, (partnering with the Procurement team), P&L analysis, internal pricing auditing processes, ad hoc analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required at a minimum, Master’s degree preferred; in fields such as business administration, finance or economics.
- English; fluent spoken and written.
- 5-10 years experience in Finance, Pricing / Commercial function, Business Planning & Development roles, with advanced financial modelling, analytical and quantitative expertise.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally on complex/scalable projects.
- Strong data model experience with a high level of proficiency in Excel to create/maintain complex pricing models and support ad hoc requests that require data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Project Management/coordination experience is desirable.
- Working knowledge of the Pharma industry is helpful.
- 5 weeks of Vacation, Sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria System
- Multisport Card
- Contribution to Public Transportation
- Smartphone and notebook
- Possibility for professional and personal development
- Work in the international team
- Daily use of foreign languages
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.