Do you like to creatively manipulate with data? Have some experience in Master Data Management? Are you a strong communicator in English?
Then we have a great opportunity for you to work in a world-class pharmaceutical company!
As a Data Coordinator and Analyst you will be responsible for building and maintaining product, customer and vendor information in the company‘s EMEA product portfolio. This includes data required to support demand planning, financial reporting and analysis. Strong cross-functional
and digital skills including using Excel, data visualization tools, SQL and others will be essential to this role. Great communication and collaboration skills are also integral, as you will be working on projects and communicating with different types of MDM stakeholders.
- Identify, gather and enter product information from various sources including manufacturing operations, regulatory affairs, product quality and various regulatory agencies, finance and commercial.
- Assist with activities to identify and document product requirements relevant to certification, configuration and data management.
- Support the monitoring of adherence to regulatory, data configuration and contractual requirements; assist with audits and reviews to ensure products meet requirements.
- Ensure availability of high quality of data and conduct auditing.
- Support forecast performance analysis and demand planning reporting.
- Conduct KPI review, data maintenance and accuracy check.
- Interact with demand planning & MDM users worldwide.
- Work under general supervision and in several projects.
- Fluency in English (C1) – French knowledge is a plus but not essential
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in economics or supply chain; and typically 3-5 or more years of related experience
- Working experience on master data management and working in projects
- Strong analytical skills; strong IT/systems use, with good Excel skills
- Experience working with any of the following: Oracle Enterprise 1 ERP; Salesforce, SAP or other ERP, Dynasys, Anaplan systems.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to effectively interact with all areas and levels of the business, and master data stakeholders
- Be looking to continuously improve, problem solving skills, demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure, integrity, curiosity
- Experience in health care industry will be considered as a plus
- Experience in supply chain/forecasting/customer service/finance will be considered as a plus
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition