If you are looking for a family environment of 20 member IT team developing high quality products in the field of data solution, this could be a good choice for you. The company has a number of products for Finance, Compliance, Sales and Marketing and the main purpose of this position is to secure qualitative solution for optimal data processing and following representation in the form of tables, graphs, maps, scoring, etc.
The office in Prague is a part of Swedish company which provides smart data and complex databases for making right financial and business decisions. It creates products and services from data and is leader on the Czech market in this field.
- Programming of downloaders, parsers and data processing
- General help with data imports and bringing new technologies to them
- Possibility to participate in international projects
- Engagement in an overall IT development strategy
- Work in agile environment
- Confidence with Java 8+
- Experience with SQL, GIT SCM, basics of Shell
- Our team also uses: Spring boot, Kafka / RabbitMQ, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Communicational level of Czech/Slovak – Scrum stand-ups and team meetings are in Czech
- B1-B2 Level of English – meetings and some collaboration with other offices in Europe
- Meal vouchers – 120 CZK/day
- 5 sick days / year
- 21 vacation days
- English lessons on-site
- Mobile phone with data tariff
- Multisport card
- Pension allowance
- Flexible working hours and possibility of Home Office (1 day weekly)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.