We are looking for a reliable, independent Network Engineer who is willing to learn and grow professionally to become part of the IDN Engineering team. The team is responsible for planning, designing, projecting and reporting on the client Private IDN networks.
- · Report on provisioned and real-time utilization on the data networks. This includes gathering data from various data sources and compiles reports
- · Ability to recognize reporting requirements driven by network evolution
- · Ability to track, drive and project manage various network expansion activities
- · Support and control group of other teams participating in the network implementation process
- · Participate in the deliverables on IDN design and implementation projects
- · Support due to Incident and Problem Management process
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- · Fluent in English (level B2/C1) – everyday communication both verbal and written
- · Knowledge and experiences on CCNP level.
- · At least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of IP Data Networks.
- · Technical knowledge with a focus on contemporary technologies (e.g. MPLS, TCP/IP, IPSec, BGP, QoS, IP Telephony, Multicast, etc.).
- · Flexible work-attitude
- · Team player with professional communications skills
- · Interesting job that offers and very stable and career growth environment
- · Working as a part of an international team
- · Cisco certifications and further professional development
- · 5 weeks of vacation per year
- · Flexible working hours
- · Pension plan
- · Meal tickets
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.