Would like to work for company proudly wearing TOP Employer badge both in World and the Czech Republic market?
They are currently looking for bilingual senior Data Center Engineer, German and English who will join specialized team dedicated to one renowned German client.
Your main focus will be to provide service to internal clients to ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems.
Feeling interested? Then Apply now!Requirements:
- Relevant work experience in the areas of Data Centre and Security – Basic Data Centre knowledge (servers-Windows/Linux, virtualization-VMware, backup services)
- Fluent English and German skills (in speaking and writing)
- Ability to work on shifts- 24×7 rotation (night shift once in 6 weeks)
- Knowledge of either Windows 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 – GUI) or Linux (SLES 11 / SLES 12 / RedHat 7 / Oracle Linux 7 – CLI
- Active Directory, Basic Networking skills
You’ll get in return besides great place to work:
- Financial bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to pension/life insurance scheme
- Paid Sick leave 100%
- Language courses
- 5 Weeks of holiday
- 3 Sick days
- Commuting contribution
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.