● Deliver data related support for all CRM activities according to monthly and quarterly plans: including segmentations, evaluations and other (as required).
● Develop and manage optimisation for segmentation, reporting and its tools and subsequently report results and recommendations back to key stakeholders.
● Drive continuous improvements to optimise performance versus KPI’s and recommend improvements where applicable.
● Ensure that day to day “brief – process – deliver” flow runs effectively + efficiently.
● Ensure campaign data readiness sign off within agreed SLAs.
● Manage and develop cooperation with BI team to maximize campaign and promotions effect for future use.
● Be proficient in marketing communication channels, tactics and data tools.
● Good technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
● Experience as a CRM executive/ specialist or at any similar position is an advantage
● Fluent English is a must, any of the languages spoken in Fortuna Group
countries (Czech, Slovak, Polish, Romanian or Croatian) is an advantage
● Goal orientation and growth mindset – always looking for the ways how to improve
● Proactive approach and ability to always finalize tasks
● Excellent analytical skills and eye on detail
● Sports enthusiast keen for information (at least passive sportsman/-woman)
● Potential career growth and development
● Informal international team, regular communication in English
● Possibility to have a real impact within your field of action
● Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
● Large space for self-fulfillment
● Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building – Florentinum
● Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.