Looking for opportunity to work as a Data Security SME expert in an international company? This is it!
Become a Data Security SME expert in the international team, where you will be responsible for implementation of Guardium Data Protection for Databases.Our client is looking for candidates with a genuine interest in Data Security. If you also speak fluent English this is your chance!
As an Data Security SME, you will be responsible for:
– Actively participate in the definition, creation, testing, troubleshooting, management, and review of policies implemented for Guardium Data Protection for Databases
– Review and analyze logs and alerts generated by Guardium Data Protection for Databases – Collaborate with TIS service support team for Guardium Data Protection for Databases
– Collaborate with and provide support to ISRM domains and teams benefiting from Guardium Data Protection for Databases including Data Privacy, SOC, Cyber Tools, Global Security IAM, Governance and Architecture teams
– Support and contribute to testing, qualification/validation and documentation of new policy/reporting/logs configuration of Guardium Agent supporting multiple database server versions and platforms
– Update training materials, Work Instructions, Guides, Configuration/Design specifications, Installation Qualification and Performance Qualification documentation, Operational Handbook and other materials supporting Guardium Data Protection for Databases
– Open, resolve, update, coordinate and complete tickets in official service management, IAM, and other toolsets – Communicate, coordinate, collaborate, and follow-up with other teams, domains and organizations across the company to fulfil the “Data Protection Expert” role
– Report activities covering alerts reported by Guardium Data Protection for Databases and their success factor
– Provide status updates of lifecycle activities and documentation updates
– Administrate and manage the Guardium policies, regular updates, and cleaning
– Participate in the follow-up of exceptions in place, in and out scope database servers, and customized policies
Start date: ASAP
Contract until December 2020 with high possibility of prolongation
– Native or fluent in English (spoken and written)
– Experience with management, deployment, and support of Databases and IT Infrastructure
– Experience as a Database SME
– Experience with Database security products such as Guardium, Informatica TDM, etc.
– Pervious experience managing compliance requirements for databases including fundamental understanding of GDPR, etc.
– Excellent communication and ability to speak with colleagues of all levels
– 5 weeks of holidays
– 2 Sick days
– Meal vouchers (100 CZK)
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.