We are looking for Database Administrator to support Marketing department of international technology company with offices in Brno.
Your responsibilities will include:
* designing, implementing and providing support for data lake and data warehouse of marketing department
* supporting organization’s data needs
* maintaining current Azure Data Factory pipelines to centralize Marketing analysts’ access to a diverse set of marketing data
* leading development of additional pipelines
* Providing training on data model and its application to data consumers throughout marketing
Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply!
* Bachelor’s degree
* Knowledge of SQL, Python, R or Azure.
* Experience with data bricks or other big data tools preferred
* 1-2 years of experience with Azure tools and/or SQL
* Fluent English is a must. Czech language is not required
* 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
* Multisport card at a reduced price
* Meal contribution
* Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card
* Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills
* Annual bonuses based on financial results
* Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
* Free beverages and fruit days
* Life & Pension insurance contribution
* Company preschool (in Czech or in English)
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.