Our client, a leading multinational company, is currently hiring an experienced Demand Planner for its Czech subsidiary based in Prague. If you have a systematic mind, superior organisational skills and prior experience, we are looking for you.
- Responsibility for the overall demand forecasting process
- Weekly demand planning and country forecasting
- Cooperation with Product Marketing teams and Supply Chain teams when creating forecasts
- Monitoring the actual demand in comparison with the demand forecast
- Improving customer satisfaction by following up on escalations
- At least 2 years of experience in demand planning, procurement or business analysis
- Master’s degree in operations management
- Excellent English (At least C1), Czech is a plus
- MS Business Intelligence or other BI tools
- Great planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Long-term opportunity in a reputable multinational company
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers or meal allowance
- Multisport card contribution
- Quarterly public transport contribution
- Partial home office
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.