Are you experienced Demand Planner from FMCG company?
Yes? Keep reading!
* Build Collaborative Demand Plan – Interact with commercial teams to gather customer plans & other demand inputs, gain alignment and document key assumptions. Keep demand planning integrated with business planning process
* Review Demand Plan – Participate in the monthly discipline process to validate company plan and identify demand related exceptions, develop an aligned demand plan, continuously monitor sales vs forecast performance.
* Synchronize Supply & Demand – Ensure alignment of final demand plan to supply plan. Identify and ensure communication of supply risks/opportunities/constraints, potential solutions. Identify and communicate excess inventory issues to commercial team, agree on solutions and monitor their execution
* Support New Product Planning – Work cross functionally on demand for new products and track/measure actual shipments vs. assumptions
* Measure & Track Performance – drive improvement of demand planning process & results; prepare Demand Planning KPIs diagnostics, run root cause analysis for forecast inaccuracies and propose improvement actions.
* Communicate & Manage Demand Identify/ Communicate significant changes; facilitate Fast Track process.
* Participate in change management and continuous improvement initiatives and projects, work on enhancement End-to-End tools and analytics.
* At least 2 years of working experience in forecasting and demand planning in FMCG sector.
* Fluent English and Czech/Slovak.
* Strong analytical and mathematical abilities.
* Detail oriented, extremely accurate.
* Understanding Supply Chain metrics and interdependencies between them.
* Experienced in utilization of APO system for statistical forecasting and demand planning.
* Strong organizational and planning skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Experience with cooperation with cross functional teams.
Have a look at nice benefits:
* 5 weeks of vacation
* year bonus
* unlimited contract
* meal vouchers
* mobile phone, notebook
* flexible working hours
* home office
* English lessons
* contribution to leisure time activities, contribution to pension plan etc.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.