This role is an ideal match for a Junior/Medior specialist with some experience in Java development. You will work together with senior SW developers on the improvement and maintenance of the internal systems. The role is open in the company which trades with energy commodities and offers challenging experience and the opportunity to learn more about modern energy market.
- Support and development of the internal systems which are used by trading teams, optimization and algo trading.
- Development in Java to improve the functionality of the systems
- Communication with Business stakeholders, gathering business requirements, offering possible solutions to their needs, coordination of the delivery
- Some experience in Java programming. Knowledge of Python is an advantage.
- Experience in communication with the business users, ability to find out requirements and the most suitable solution for business from technical perspective
- Excellent analytical skills, precision, systematic approach, structured thinking, self-driven, delivery to commitment, flexibility
- Willingness to face new challenges and apply your knowledge in the best possible way
- Czech on at least B2 level (Czech-speaking team), good English (communication with branches in other countries)
- A very nice office in Prague 1
- Work in the solid company with a strong position in the international market
- Opportunity to build experience and expertise in energy field while working with and learning from some of the best individuals and teams in the business
- A friendly and informal team
- 5 weeks of vacation, sick days
- Language courses
- Multisportcard just for 100 CZK
- Annual bonus up to 20% after 1 year
- Fresh fruit and biscuits, meal vouchers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.