A company with a history dating back to the beginning of the production of modern machines, trains and equipment, is looking for an experienced software engineer for modeling tools. Come with us to work on the new exciting projects that can change the way we travel.
Does the environment of fast trains, electromotors, hardware and sophisticated software with a close connection to hardware sounds interesting to you?
We are developing a new software base for modern trains. Come with us to build the future of the fast-track train!
Are you interested in those interesting projects? Let us know about you!
What would be the job?
- Analysis and development of modeling tools
- Design, development, and testing of software components
- Design and development of test scenarios
Experience with Java development min. 2-5 years
- Knowledge of functional languages –(Xtend, Scala, or other)
- Modeling in at least one framework (SysML, UML, or EMF)
- Knowledge of the modeling tools (MagicDraw, Enterprise Architect,
- Good English is a must for international teams, German is big +
- Starting bonus of 50,000 CZK
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Yearly bonuses
- Language courses
- Sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Unformal and creative working environment
- Collaboration with foreign countries
- Mix of benefits exactly according to your needs
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.