Do you have experience with D2 and want to use your technical and service understanding to help us deliver professional solutions to our Pharma customers? Then you may be our new Documentum (D2) Developer for The Life Science team providing clients (currently – Danish international pharmaceutical company) with mainly pharma applications’ support and solutions (development, migrations, integrations and system upgrades);
If you lack D2 experience but you are very strong at Java, please be ready to spend lots of time with our senior team to learn the unknown.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Designing and developing Java based solutions as integration servlets
- Data migration/data correction/export/mass update utilities, webservices
- Development of test cases and execution of tests, including system test, unit test, and user acceptance test
- Tech T3 support
- Performing configuration changes
- Root cause analysis for the issues, coordinating with different teams for finding out the issue
Your qualification and experience
We expect you to have:
- Hands-on experience with supporting or developing Documentum systems and ideally hands-on experience with D2
- Java / scripting (Windows / Linux)
- Databases (Oracle)
- Application servers (Tomcat / Jboss)
- Operation systems (Windows Server / Linux)
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Experience in algorithm design and implementation in Java or other modern languages
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Willing to learn new technology like Veeva Systems, Cloud Technologies etc
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• A wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.