- Analyze customer product specifications and applicable regulations/ legislations for his perimeter on program.
- Define the product functional analysis to translate customer specifications and internal requirements into clear product performance criteria.
- Identify and lead formalization of Key Product Characteristics. Participate actively in the DFMEA session for his scope of parts responsibility.
- Give the necessary inputs to the SPDE/PDE to ensure that the design meets defined performance. Support the SPDE/PDE with regard to specifications knowledge and product/process robustness as required.
- Ensure consistency between GD&T (incl. Tolerance stacks) and process feasibility.
- Define and approve (together with the PDE and the PTE) process related RPS features, according to the Geometry Convergence process.
- Lead the product validations for his perimeter on program. Define, plan, and follow product validation (CAE and physical tests).
- Define BOP specifications and ensure robust development.
- Lead system or sub-assembly geometrical conformity assessment
- According to simulation/validation/measurement results, define and implement necessary product geometry / interface improvements to meet specifications. Complete mock-up sheets for design improvement validation.
- Organize, support and analyze Meisterbock activities (for the given perimeter). Define appropriate convergence plan to meet customer product audit objectives.
- Develop Lessons learned and Technical Report documentation as required by PMS Deliverables for potential implementation in FIS standards. Communicate the documentation to D&D team leader / GTS team.
- Participate in program design reviews.
- Validate the control plan (built by Quality) against identified product key characteristics.
- Support and contribute to achievement of Customer Program Milestones.
- Engineering Bachelor degree/Diploma or Technician, or significant professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in design or development within an industrial environment, mainly on automotive interior parts
- Meets the requirements of the Engineering Profile for the function (mandatory trainings)
- English required
- Able to work in a multicultural environment with a good team spirit
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Availability to travel more than 50% during critical program milestones
- Knowledge of Automotive OEM specifications, regulations and legislations
- Knowledge of benchmarking, management information, standards and methodologies of FIS
- Able to interpret CAE simulation and testing results for optimization of the Product Design
- Autonomous in defining RPS, tolerance stack, Fit and finish requirements
- Autonomous in Concept Development (design, function, part structure, assembly sequence, DFA, fixing and centering,) and documentation in cross section book,
- Able to define functional (Internal) drawings and customer drawings
- Problem solving skills, QRCI, 8D, PDCA
- Should be able to plan and execute design reviews within his program team
- Driving licence B
- Work in international and multicultural company
- Possibility of professional growth
- Semestral bonuses