· Analyze customer product specifications and applicable regulations/ legislations for his perimeter on program.
· Define the product functional analysis to translate customer specifications and internal requirements into clear product performance criteria.
· Identify and lead formalization of Key Product Characteristics. Participate actively in the DFMEA session for his
scope of parts responsibility.
· Give the necessary inputs to the SPDE/PDE to ensure that the design meets defined performance. Support the
SPDE/PDE with regard to specifications knowledge and product/process robustness as required.
· Ensure consistency between GD&T (incl. Tolerance stacks) and process feasibility.
Define and approve (together with the PDE and the PTE) process related RPS features, according to the Geometry
· Lead the product validations for his perimeter on program. Define, plan, and follow product validation (CAE and physical tests).
· Define BOP specifications and ensure robust development.
· Lead system or sub-assembly geometrical conformity assessment
· According to simulation/validation/measurement results, define and implement necessary product geometry /
interface improvements to meet specifications. Complete mock-up sheets for design improvement validation.
· Organize, support and analyze Meisterbock activities (for the given perimeter). Define appropriate convergence
plan to meet customer product audit objectives.
· Develop Lessons learned and Technical Report documentation as required by PMS Deliverables for potential
implementation in FIS standards. Communicate the documentation to D&D team leader / GTS team.
· Participate in program design reviews.
· Validate the control plan (built by Quality) against identified product key characteristics.
· Support and contribute to achievement of Customer Program Milestones.
· Engineering Bachelor degree/Diploma or Technician, or significant professional experience
· Minimum 2 years of proven experience in design or development within an industrial environment, mainly on
automotive interior parts
· Meets the requirements of the Engineering Profile for the function (mandatory trainings)
· English required
· Able to work in a multicultural environment with a good team spirit
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Availability to travel more than 50% during critical program milestones
· Knowledge of Automotive OEM specifications, regulations and legislations
· Knowledge of benchmarking, management information, standards and methodologies of FIS
· Able to interpret CAE simulation and testing results for optimization of the Product Design
· Autonomous in defining RPS, tolerance stack, Fit and finish requirements
· Autonomous in Concept Development (design, function, part structure, assembly sequence, DFA, fixing and
centering,) and documentation in cross section book,
· Able to define functional (Internal) drawings and customer drawings
· Problem solving skills, QRCI, 8D, PDCA
· Should be able to plan and execute design reviews within his program team
▪ Work in international and multicultural company
▪ Possibility of professional growth
▪ Semestral bonuses