Do you want to become a part of a world known company which is a leader in a mobile messaging, 5G, VoLTE, VoWifi and RCS and its technology are used within 60% of a world population?
Are you looking for a new challenge as an DevOps in a vibrant environment full of modern technologies? If you are a Linux user and you are able to create scripts (in Python, Bash or any other scripting language), do not hesitate to learn more about this job opportunity.
DevOps Engineer: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Deploy and configure Analytics product into internal labs and also directly into customer labs and live production sites
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders, deployment or support teams and ability to use external interfaces
- Participate in planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and Agile development
- Linux knowledge (RHEL based systems is plus)
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl)
- Knowledge of JIRA, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience with Ansible and docker
- Basic experience with networking
- Basics of Agile, DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Cooperative thinking and willingness to learn
- Ability to ask and proactively participate
Nice to have
- Programming languages (Java)
- NoSQL databases
- Experience with swarm and Kubernetes
✔️ Flexible working hours, Home Office
✔️ The educational system
✔️ English courses
✔️ Meal tickets 100 CZK
✔️ 25 days of holiday
✔️ 3 sick days
✔️ Cafeteria system 350 CZK / month,
✔️ 1500 CZK pension contribution
✔️ Contributions in important anniversaries
✔️ Young team
✔️ Table football tournaments
✔️ Corporate events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.