For our client, who is developing casual real-time multiplayer games with a competitive edge (pc, mobile and interactive TV), we are currently looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer, who would love to take part in the systematic development and implementation of new technologies. Their games are free-to-play, so they have a huge number of players.
- Manage, design and develop the cloud server infrastructure (Azure), and hosting
- Study and implementation of new technologies – IaaS, PaaS, serverless computing
- Communication with external technology partners
- Tool selection and its integration, developer support, data management, CI/CD
- AdHoc solution of challenges that bring operation of games to hundreds of thousands of players around the world
- At least 1 year experience with server infrastructure management
- Scripting in PowerShell, Bash or Python
- Preference is given to knowledge of MS technologies, in case of absence, the willingness to learn and work with them is necessary
- Knowledge of modern approaches (serverless computing, containers, Kubernetes, microservices)
- Principles of network security
- It is good to have experience with central monitoring, application audit and logging
- Ability to respond effectively to emergencies
- English is a prerequisite
- 25 days of holiday
- 5 sick days
- Budget for educational courses
- Workshops, conferences
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play the games every day
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup ?
- Modern office in one of Prague’s tech hubs with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.