Hi, we are games developing company based in Prague who develops and publishes competitive multipayer games for mobile devices. If you like games and have experience with DevOps let´s join our team as a DevOps Engineer
In your role of DevOps engineer you will be responsible for:
- Manage and support current environments and participate in transfer into Azure cloud
- Defines, constructs, supports and documents solutions based on business needs
- Monitor and work with assigned JIRA tickets together with rest of the team to resolve issues in timely manner
- Automates the deployment pipelines to ship software frequently and reliably
- Reviews design and code with developers and architects in consideration of performance, scalability, testability and supportability
What is required:
- know-how of IT infrastructure (HW, SW)
- windows, windows servery, mac, .net, active directory, ms exchange
- knowledge of C#
- knowledge of MS Azure servers
- right personality – somebody willing to dedicate extra time to this role, with the ability to search for a new solution and motivation to convince the team to change some things
- knowledge of C#, NodeJS, SQL
- Kubernetes, Jira, Confluence, Slack
- knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Very good English
- Referal program
- Attend Conferences
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Creative Days
- Heavenly Coffee
- Team Parties and Sports Events
- Free fruit and Veg
- Health Insurance Provided
- Office Library
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.