Making games can be a challenge. Are you up for it?
For our IT team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer, who will help with the systemic development of our fast-growing infrastructure and the implementation of new technologies.
Based in beautiful Prague, we are a Czech game studio that has focused on creating multiplayer mobile and web games since 2004. Join us and work on games for millions of players from all over the world in a friendly & bureaucracy-free company.
- Manage, Design and Develop our cloud server infrastructure (Azure), and hosting
- Study and implementation of new technologies – IaaS, PaaS, serverless computing
- An ad-hoc solution of challenges that bring the operation of games to hundreds of thousands of players around the world
- Communication with external technology partners
- And also a common agenda associated with the operation of a technology company (tool selection and its integration, developer support, data management, CI/CD pipeline configuration from development to production).
- At least 1-year experience with server infrastructure management
- Scripting in PowerShell, Bash or Python
- Preference is given to knowledge of MS technologies, in case of absence, the willingness to learn and work with them is necessary
- Knowledge of modern approaches (serverless computing, containers, Kubernetes, microservices)
- Principles of network security are good to have experience with central monitoring, application audit and logging
- Ability to respond effectively to emergencies
- English is a prerequisite.
- Working in a small, competent team without unnecessary bureaucracy
- The ability to directly influence company decisions
- A pool table in the middle of the office plus an eating area daily stocked with fruits and vegetables
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance-related bonuses
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.