Software company who is an expert in development of aplications for hospitality business in agile, fast speed hight tech environment is looking for
Our aim is to turn the everyday into a great consumer experience and make the restaurant modern place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, provide feedback and pay using mobile.
- Builds test environments in a consistent, automated manner, replacing repetitive and undocumented manual processes
- Automates the deployment pipelines to ship software frequently and reliably
- Defines, constructs, supports and documents solutions based on business needs
- Uses core design patterns, coding best practices and enterprise pattern best practices
- Reviews design and code with developers and architects in consideration of performance, scalability, testability and supportability
- Can diagnose and debug issues within the system or in downstream dependencies, working with other teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience orchestrating environments in an automated manner
- 2+ years building infrastructure as code
- 2+ years’ experience working with Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Understand the value of quality and continuous delivery in Agile environment
- Ability to tackle problems both at the small and large scale
- Strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone
Working experience with the following technologies:
- AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Creating and managing VMs, images, and containers for deployment to physical or cloud instances
- Git, Github/BitBucket, Jira, Jenkins/TeamCity
- OOP, design patterns, data structures & algorithm
- International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
- Senior managers with a technical background to learn from
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation and generous benefit program
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of holiday
- 5 sick days
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.