Would you like to play a key role in the transformation of the digital experience of customers in the medical technology field? Do you want to cooperate with masters in Marketing and Commercial teams?
An international company is looking for candidates for a position DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST.
Key job responsibilities:
* Cooperation with internal and external partners to develop digital content
* Coordination of the full content production lifecycle
* Management of the content on corresponding digital channels through CMS (content management system)
* Localization of global and regional content
* Cooperation with programmers in order to improve the functionality of websites
* Support within creation of promotion campaigns
* Providing of analytics and reports (KPIs)
Location: Prague 9 (Prosek) / home office
– Min. bachelor´s education in Communications, Digital Marketing or Computer Science
– Previous experience from a similar position min. 2 years
– Knowledge of web content management system (preferably Adobe AEM) and translation/localization workflow
– Excellent knowledge of English, will be used actively at work in both written and spoken form
– Experience in graphic content
– Creative mind
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Reliability, focus on detail, time management
– 5 weeks of holiday + 4 sick days per year
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria benefit package – 4000 per month (after probation period)
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.