Software company who is an expert in development of aplications for hospitality business in agile, fast speed hight tech environment is looking for
Digital e-Commerce Technical lead
Our aim is to turn the everyday into a great consumer experience and make the restaurant modern place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, provide feedback and pay using mobile. Join our team and be part of the great experience!
Digital e-Commerce is a project that will transfer Online Ordering into a new digital era and will simplify integration with already established hospitality products. Digital e-Commerce should scale to support our biggest customers in new digital world and provide simple user-friendly APIs and integration points.
- 5+ years of software engineering and experience, focusing on digital/eCommerce
- Strong experience with C#, ASP.NET and React JS
- Strong experience with large size .NET projects, performance and scalability issues
- Experience with cloud technologies and SaaS: Azure, GCP
- Experience with team leadership, people management
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM methodologies
- Good to have experience with Redis, Git, Jenkins, Jira or their alternative toolsets
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Very good English
- International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
- Senior managers with a technical background to learn from
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation, generous benefit program, flexible working hours, Home Office, 25 days of holiday and 5 sick days.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.