● Develop, execute and continuously optimise the monthly digital marketing acquisition plan and be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, implementation, tracking, optimisation and management of campaigns including: search, mobile, display/remarketing, paid social media, SEO and more as applicable.
● Develop a close relationship with group brand and development teams, sending briefs for creative deliverables, such as banners, landing pages, campaign websites and ensuring on time delivery.
● Work with various tools for the daily management of digital activities, such as: task management, analytics, ad serving, A/B testing and others.
● Communicate and manage 3rd party agencies effectively – with focus on delivery and maximization of the value.
● Work both with the Group (the headquarters) marketing team and with marketing teams from each of the Fortuna Group countries.
● Work closely with our Business Insight team to develop analysis and reporting of campaigns performance and providing regular reporting to wider business.
● At least 2 year experience as a digital marketing/account executive
● Proven working experience in digital marketing and advertising, managing SEM, paid social media and display advertising including remarketing campaigns
● Experience in landing page optimization and testing
● Strong analytical and data-driven thinking
● Excellent attention to detail
● Ability to manage your time and tasks effectively
● Passionate personality with innovative thinking and ability to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the digital marketing world
● Excellent communication and organisational skills
● Fluent English and at least intermediate Czech / Slovak
● Potential career growth and development
● Informal international team, regular communication in English
● Possibility to have a real impact within your field of action
● Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
● Large space for self-fulfillment
● Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building – Florentinum
● Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.