Are you experienced in ICT support? Do you love technology and want to learn more?
If yes, join our small IT team and help our international company run smoothly! We are looking for talented Digitalization & IT Support Specialist
- Provide technical assistance to end users with hardware (PC, notebooks, phones, printers)
- Support OS Windows, O365, business applications and other software
- Track all instances of support using ticket-tracking software
- Solving of known and newly occurred issues
- Manage the inventory of IT equipment
- Offer technical assistance for communication systems
- Follow-up on contracts with IT equipment and service suppliers
- Be part of IT implementation projects
- Identify and implement digitalization project
- University Degree (preferably computer science, data science or related field) or upper secondary education
- Previous ICT support work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft information technologies and systems
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak language is mandatory
- Advanced in written and spoken English (B2)
- German language is an advantage
- Competencies: analytical thinking, proactive attitude, correctness, commitment to deadlines, team spirit (inter-departmental cooperation), adaptability
- Development discussions and programs to reach your full potential.
- Flexible work arrangements and mobile working options for better work-life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Benefit program
- Modern offices near metro Invalidovna
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.