What will your day in the office look like:
· Monitoring of resource operation (of the power-station) in the real-time
· Checking plan vs. Reality
· Monitoring of natural influences which can affect the production
· Active communication with the power-station employees as well as colleagues in sales
· Working in continuous 24-hour service (flexible planning within a small team)
Who are we looking for:
· Active knowledge of German language (min. B2-C1) + Fluency in English or Czech
· Technical thinking and interest to learn new things
· Willingness to work in continuous 24-hour service
· Previous experience in logistics/energetic would be a plus but it is not necessary
What will you get in a return:
· Opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals while working for the leading company
· Proper training provided by senior colleagues
· Motivational salary, even for graduates without previous experience
· Opportunity for further growth and development in an international environment
· Flexibility in planning the shifts and their scope
· MultisportCard only for 100 CZK
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Language courses and much more
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.