HR is an exciting and expanding area that brings many appealing job opportunities. Everybody wants to get out of office and be in touch with other human beings.
Are you simply interested in Human Resources? Would you like to make a changeover in your career and swap your current job position?
Have a look at following tasks:
- Managing a huge range of HR related tasks, such as communication with employees, preparing contratcs
- Covering the life cycle of an employee from start to end
- Mantaining HR related data and updating internal system
- Solving employee´s queries
- Daily communication across Europe
- Close cooperation with management
- Improvement of HR processes
- Participation in projects and staff meetings
If any of these seem interesting and you would like to work as HR ASSOCIATE, HR PROJECT MANAGER, HR SPECIALIST or
HR DATA MANAGEMENT or simply in HUMAN RESOURCES field, do not hesitate and apply today!Requirements:
What will you need? It is not much, the main requirement is your interest!
- Fluent English is a must, other language is a plus
- Very good communication skills
- Need to know how to deal with people
- Positive attitude and attention to details
Previous experience is not required!Benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Language course
Should you be interested in this position- Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.