Reference no: MCI 1035
Start date: Flexible
Location :Greece, Athens
Salary : 15000 – 18000 € Gross + commission + benefits
Relocation – Flight tickets to Athens , 2 weeks hotel accommodation, assistance with accomodation, Taxi from airport
- Fluent or Native level Czech language ( or Slovak ) + good English
Customer Care Oriented
Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
Very good knowledge of computers
Willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
Enjoy talking with people by phone and emails
Able to work in fast- pace and competitive atmosphere
· Solving customers queries by phone or emails
· Provide excellent level of customer services
· Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and customers
· Reporting to team managers or team supervisor
- Taxi transfer from the airport
Flight ticket provided
2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
Free Greek language courses
Extra paid if you work on Sundays, on Greek Holidays or Overtime
2 extra full salaries paid per year
Training provided (paid)
International working environment
On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
Why use Recruitment Agency
· You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
· You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
· You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
· You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
· You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
· All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Get instant feedback of your job application or acquire more information about this job opportunity by chatting with us online.. Simply go to our website www[dot]dkglobalrecruitment[dot]com and use the form on bottom right of this webpage and start chatting with us.
For immediate consideration , send your most up to date CV at email@example.com or add mariana.dkglobal in Skype .
You will be contacted shortly to discuss your query .
About DK Global Recruitment
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.