Come closer and work in the city center of Prague where you can speak ENGLISH and GERMAN daily.
Enthusiastic and responsible people are welcome to join professional and dynamic environment that will allow you to grow and learn more than you can imagine.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating and maintaining of vendor files
- Processing of requests
- Keep an eye on internal procedures and deadlines
- Daily communication with vendors, internal staff or external institutions
- Checking and prevent duplications
- Updating information
- Stability and professional growth
- Training and courses
- Both friendly and supportive environment
Write the first chapter of your work experience and send us your CV!Requirements:
Are you matching following requirements? Have a look bellow:
- you speak English and GERMAN! Excellent!
- you have analytical skills? Great!
- you are detail-orientated? Perfect!
- you have great communication skills? Even better!
- interest in processing data? Keep reading !
- Good PC skills (MS Office) ? Well done!
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- Annual bonus
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
If you want to apply for this job, please, send your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you’ve had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.