A global leader in IT solutions is looking for speakers of Swedish to join their Brno team.
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality 1st line support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation procedure
Both experienced and low-experienced graduates are encouraged to apply!
– Fluent Swedish
– Fluent English
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent problem-solving skills
Experienced candidates should have:
– Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office
– Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
– Experience of working in a busy ICT service desk environment
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
– Excellent training opportunities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.