We are looking for a Documentation Senior Specialist, who will be a key player in the logistics operations in the Belgian international company. You will be responsible for cooperating with customers and suppliers all over the world, handling export from Europe, Mexico, or North America, as well as working with software systems.
Your typical working day:
– Communicating directly with customers and suppliers
– Preparing and collecting commercial, transport, and customs documents according to customer specifics and given timelines
– Driving investigation and resolution of complex cases, maintaining stakeholder relationship
– Ensure orders are ready for loading in applicable software systems (SAP, Assist, Flow)
– Providing direct impact on quality of the logistics process.
– Experience in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
– Experience in a financial institution or a FMCG Company for at least 1-2 years
– Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Previous experience in SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
– Attractive benefits package: extra holidays, meal vouchers, sick days, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
– Supportive and friendly multicultural team
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company + competitive salary
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.