We’re now able to offer new career opportunities for people that would like to gain experience in international purchasing and procurement. Our client is building a new global procurement team in Ostrava, Czech Republic. If you are seeking a change of career or if you’ve recently graduated and looking to start your career with a major international organisation, we would like to hear from you.
– Members of the central purchasing team coordinate all purchasing requests ensuring successful and efficient delivery of good and services
– Receive, evaluate and record incoming purchasing requests,
– Communicate directly with colleagues with purchasing needs, ensuring that all requirements are properly understood and recorded,
– Select appropriate supplier for each purchase using internal preferred supplier lists and actively seeking out new vendors,
– Manage negotiation and supplier selection process and select vendors based upon a best cost solution (comparing price, quality, reliability and so on),
– Monitor supplier performance,
– These positions are open to recent University graduates or people who have previous experience in administration, customer service, sales or similar,
– Must have good communication skills in English and Swedish (Czech language is not needed),
– Good general PC skills, able to use MS Office tools especially Excel and PowerPoint,
– Experience with CRM/ERP systems is an advantage,
– Ability to communicate professionally and work in an organised way,
– This is an excellent opportunity to start building your career in purchasing and supply chain management,
– Gain experience in a global leading international and multicultural work environment,
– Genuine long term career opportunities and chances to move within the organisation,
– Full training will be given when you start work, you will also receive ongoing training and learning experiences throughout your career,
– Relocation support provided along with a very good range of employee benefits and incentives,
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your application using the apply now button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
About Dorset Management s.r.o.
Dorset Recruitment is your partner to solve your staffing needs in the Czech Republic. Now in our fourth year, we have been successfully placing talented employees into our client’s companies across a wide range of different businesses and industries, both large and small.
Our pro-active team of consultants seek to build long-lasting partnerships with our clients and genuinely find ways to add value to your hiring process and decision making. We recognise that each company is different and we are flexible enough to offer tailor-made solutions to fit with your business. We can assure you that our service will be responsive, practical, and importantly, provide the results that you need.