Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further their career in Finance
Opportunity to join an expanding global company based in Prague
In this role you will:
– Be responsible for the day-to-day financial activity of an assigned portfolio
– Gather and process supplier invoices communicate with the Operations department for approval and exceptions
– Ensure correct coding of all payments
– Preparation of client invoices
– Assist in other projects as needed
– Excellent English and Portuguese skills
– Previous experience in Accounting/Finance (Accounts Receivable/Payable/Invoicing or similar)
– Good analytical and organization skills
– Ability to work as a part of a dynamic team
– Intermediate level of Excel skills
– Competitive starting salary
– Genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career
– Modern, multicultural working environment
– Be a part of an established company expanding its office in Prague
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below, or call Lucie on +420 725 932 938
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
About Dorset Management s.r.o.
Dorset Recruitment is your partner to solve your staffing needs in the Czech Republic. Now in our fourth year, we have been successfully placing talented employees into our client’s companies across a wide range of different businesses and industries, both large and small.
Our pro-active team of consultants seek to build long-lasting partnerships with our clients and genuinely find ways to add value to your hiring process and decision making. We recognise that each company is different and we are flexible enough to offer tailor-made solutions to fit with your business. We can assure you that our service will be responsive, practical, and importantly, provide the results that you need.