For a new IoT startup smart technology team in Prague, we’re now seeking a new manager to lead the organisation’s product release, quality and customer satisfaction activities.
The first product is an innovative, soon to launch home security and lifestyle solution. First shipments are due to go out to the US market in early 2018. Further developments include expanding the product range and creating brand new home based/lifestyle IoT products.
– Lead the company’s activities in production infrastructure and deployment
– Plan and manage release lifecycles, coordinating with other teams, controlling processes related to builds, integration and testing (Plan and execute integration testing and user acceptance testing)
– Control product lifestyle for each component (cloud, mobile, voice and embedded software)
– Deliver products and new releases to production and to end users
– Manage the customer support/aftersales team
– Manage and coordinate the QA team’s priorities and activities
– Create and manage IT operations processes
– Collaborate closely with other members of the management team to achieve the company’s milestones
– Resourceful attitude combined with a solid understanding of software and/or hardware product development
– Good management experience in a similar/related role
– Experience working in cloud SW operations
– Good communication skills and ability to write clear documentation and processes
– Able to problem solve and multi-task
– Able to start work in Prague by 1st Feb 2018 or sooner
Any of the following experiences would be nice to have but not hard requirements
– Experience with AWS based infrastructure management
– Saas Support and operations managment
– Deployment of products with embedded hardware
– A chance to join a young, genuinely innovative, fast moving company at a key stage in their journey
– Excellent working environment in a relaxed, villa office in central Prague on the banks of the river Vltava
– Work within a management team that is passionate about their product and providing creative, effective solutions to everyday life.
– Competitive basic salary and opportunity to have company stock options
If you would like to discuss this position, please contact Dominic using the application button below.
About Dorset Management s.r.o.
Dorset Recruitment is your partner to solve your staffing needs in the Czech Republic. Now in our fourth year, we have been successfully placing talented employees into our client’s companies across a wide range of different businesses and industries, both large and small.
Our pro-active team of consultants seek to build long-lasting partnerships with our clients and genuinely find ways to add value to your hiring process and decision making. We recognise that each company is different and we are flexible enough to offer tailor-made solutions to fit with your business. We can assure you that our service will be responsive, practical, and importantly, provide the results that you need.